Monday 14 September 2009

new tutorials


hello all its been awhile i know
sorry


anyway i have 2 new tuts on my site for you to enjoy


one is from creative intentionz i called it Happy Jungle


the kit is called its a jungle out there






and the other is from joewsife / aka tanya.k


and is called garden fae

i named my tutorial
my little pony
i totaly loved both kits they had so many
elements tooo choose from and papers well totaly totaly awsome

thank you both for allowing me to use them

my blog layout was make using joeswife's kit called garden fae

and im in the process of making one with creative intentionz kit which is called its a jungle out there which i will be offer on my blog for free

hoooooooooo and i almost forgot too how about a new desktop with the kits too
keep an eye out for those to come soon.........
hugs jenbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment